The thriving Las Vegas music scene is a massive part of the world’s entertainment capital. The variety of live music with the best-known artists and bands happens year-round. Gray Line Las Vegas tours and sightseeing offers you our guide to Las Vegas music venues and festivals. We’ll tell you where to go for all types of music fans because there’s always a live concert in Vegas, ranging from country to rock to pop to R&B. Put one of these music venues on your radar the next time you plan a visit to Las Vegas.
What are the best places for concerts in Las Vegas?
We put together a list of 27 places holding Las Vegas concerts. The abundance of Las Vegas live music allows you to pick a concert at any time of the year. But be sure to book your tickets in advance as many concerts sell out well ahead of time, especially with world-renowned artists.
Places to see live bands in Las Vegas:
- T-Mobile Arena
- Dolby Live At Park MGM
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- Zappos Theater At Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Michelob Ultra Arena at Mandalay Bay
- Pearl Concert Theater At Palms
- Boulevard Pool
- The Chelsea At The Cosmopolitan
- House Of Blues At Mandalay Bay
- Brooklyn Bowl At The Linq
- Venetian Theater
- The Showroom At South Point
- Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
- Thomas & Mack Center
- Orleans Showroom
- Cannery Hotel & Casino
- Backstage Bar & Billiards
- Baobab Stage Theater
- Stoney’s Rockin Country
- The Smith Center for Performing Arts
- Hard Rock Cafe Live
- Piano Bar At Harrah’s
- Don’t Tell Mama
- Carnaval Court at Harrah’s
- The Sand Dollar Lounge
- Count’s Vamp’d Vegas
What is the best place for live local music in Las Vegas?
You can find a great lineup of Las Vegas local bands at these places:
- Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que is the place for country music located at Treasure Island Hotel
- Losers Bar at the MGM Grand Casino has an easy-going saloon vibe
- Stoney’s Rockin’ Country at Town Square Las Vegas is the place for mechanical bull rides and country honky-tonk music
- The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails at the Cosmopolitan delivers a swank speakeasy vibe
- Rockhouse at the Venetian Resort mixes sports fun with live music and food and drinks
- Rush Lounge at the Golden Nugget is the place where you can see where stars once graced the stage
- Hank’s Fine Steaks & Martinis at the Green Valley Resort & Lodge has local bands
- Mayfair Supper Club at the Bellagio gives you singers and dancers in a playful lounge
- Delilah at the Wynn offers a Great Gatsby feel
- Fremont Street Experience offers cover bands in various styles and is free!
What music festivals are there in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas music festivals are the best in the world. Here is a list of eight favorites:
Held yearly in May at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Held yearly in May at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds featuring R&B music
Held yearly in September at the T-Mobile Arena featuring multi-genre music
Held yearly in September in downtown Las Vegas featuring rock music
Held yearly at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds featuring alternative rock music in September
Held yearly in April at the Orleans Hotel featuring Rockabilly music
Sky Lantern release At Jean Dry Lake Bed, 25 miles south of Las Vegas
Held in October yearly at the Craig Ranch Regional Park, celebrating LGBTQ+
Gray Line Las Vegas tours and activities
People from around the world come to the music festivals in Las Vegas. If you haven’t experienced a live music festival or concert in Las Vegas, then it’s something to put on your bucket list.
While you’re at it, consider other lively activities you can do with Gray Line Las Vegas. We have tours to take you to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Laughlin, Nevada. We even have a double-decker bus to give you an overview of Las Vegas, with 20 stops along the way.
Get yourself pumped up with an exciting helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon! Breathtaking views await you of this naturally made wonder of the world. Don’t miss out on this chance when in Vegas.
Hoover Dam is a national treasure. It looms 60 stories high over the Colorado River. This day trip from Vegas gives you a break from the hustle and bustle of your concert-going with a refreshing change of scenery. You can also choose a tour with a paddle-wheel boat ride on Lake Mead.See what is included when you book a tour of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam with Gray Line Las Vegas. We have been in business for over 100 years serving millions of happy people with our luxury buses that take you comfortably on wonderful sightseeing tours out of Las Vegas.