Are you a thrill seeker? Do you like skydiving, bungee jumping, driving fast cars, or experiencing extreme roller coasters? If you do, then you will want to review our Las Vegas adventure guide that covers the fun things, top thrills, and adrenaline-packed attractions you will not want to miss.
How do you make Vegas fun?
When most people think about Las Vegas, they picture casinos, gambling, endless buffets, lounge acts, live concerts, upscale dining, and Broadway-quality shows. However, there is so much more to Vegas beyond the Strip that can be fun for everyone, no matter their interests.
For example, one of the unique areas to visit is Fremont Street and the Fremont Street Experience, which features museums, free concerts, and festivals. You could also ride to the top of the STRAT Tower or STRAT Skyjump inside the STRAT Resort.
Most importantly, when you plan on visiting Vegas, remember there are plenty of things to do in Vegas to make your vacation memorable, including checking out many of the thrills you can find around town and nearby.
Book your Grand Canyon helicopter tour or bus tour today
What are the funnest things to do in Vegas?
- Las Vegas Strip: Get lost exploring the vibrant streets full of shops, theaters, casinos, and large-scale attractions like replicas of famous landmarks such as New York’s Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Grand Canyon tours: Take a day trip to one of America’s greatest natural wonders or opt for a helicopter tour above its awe-inspiring landscapes
- Tour of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam: Explore a spectacular man-made lake and visit one of the greatest engineering feats in history with a full tour around Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: Adventure enthusiasts can explore a vast network of trails found within this beautiful protected area just outside downtown Las Vegas
- High Roller Ferris Wheel: Climb aboard one of the world’s most popular attractions with impeccable panoramic views over the Strip that reach up to 550 feet
- Bellagio Fountains Show: An iconic light show known all around the globe, featuring synchronized jets that spout powerful masses of water high into the air reaching heights up to 460 feet, accompanied by music
- Area 15: This creative and immersive entertainment center is sure to make sure you’re never bored in Las Vegas, with an ever-changing array of interactive installations, events, and more
What are the coolest things to do while visiting Las Vegas?
- The Neon Museum: Journey into Las Vegas’ past at this outdoor museum featuring an impressive collection of restored neon signs
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: Interact with world-famous life-like figures and immerse yourself in a fully interactive wax museum experience as you explore over 100 different characters from film, TV, music, sports, and politics
- The Mob Museum: Get an inside look at Las Vegas’ rule by the infamous mob as you explore one of the world’s largest collections about criminal history, from bootlegging to organized crime, at this interactive museum on legendary 300 Stewart Avenue in downtown Las Vegas
- Shark Reef Aquarium: Discover over 2,000 animals living in a 1.3 million gallon tank as you dive into one of North America’s largest aquariums
- Pinball Hall Of Fame: Rediscover the old-school arcade classic as you challenge yourself with over 200 machines featuring beloved fan favorites from the ’70s, ’80s, and beyond
- Escape rooms: Test your wits and play through a range of themed escape rooms where you will need to complete tasks, puzzles, and riddles as fast as possible within a set time limit
What are the ultimate, adrenaline-packed thrills in Vegas?
- The LINQ zipline: Fly high over the city in this exhilarating zipline experience that races from a height of 50 feet above the Strip and reaches speeds of 33 miles per hour
- Sky Combat Ace: Take on this mind-blowing experience of high-altitude aerial maneuvers, such as inverted flying and barrel rolls, from the safety of a modern aircraft
- Drive a supercar: Strap in and drive your favorite supercar around the track at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a day and experience what it feels like to be behind the wheel of some of today’s most iconic vehicles
- The Range 702: Put your marksmanship skills to the test with a unique indoor shooting range that provides realistic simulations, weapons, and ammunition for both recreational and tactical gun enthusiasts
- Axehole Vegas: Get ready to throw, break, and compete in the axe-throwing arena with your friends
- Dig This Vegas: Channel your inner child by driving diggers, shovels, and bulldozers in an extreme construction sandbox
- Wreck Room Las Vegas: One crazy thing to do in Vegas is to let off some steam and have some rage-filled fun as you get to smash, break, and destroy everything in sight
As you can see, plenty of fun, thrilling, and action-packed activities are considered the best things to do in Vegas besides sitting in a casino. So book your Grand Canyon helicopter tour and get help planning things to do in Las Vegas from Gray Line Las Vegas.
Book a tour of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam today!