Experience the Grand Canyon West Rim by helicopter and pontoon boat ride! This tour package includes hotel pick-up/drop off, lunch at the Grand Canyon. Don't be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out booking with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal. Book with a brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. By choosing Gray Line you ensure that you have the best of the best at your service
- Helicopter Ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, relaxing Pontoon Cruise down the River
- Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional), Guano Point, and the Hualapai Ranch
- Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation
- Spend approximately 4 hours exploring the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon, available at Guano Point Cafe (Vegetarian Options) or at the Skywalk Cafe
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- See Native American cultural performances
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- Gray Line 2020 Special offer, with every purchase of bus tours or bus tours with any combination of addons, receive a promo code for a 2 - 4 - 1 Vegas Night Strip Flight ($54.50 per person, without transfers). Details for redemption provided after purchase.
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.