Take a day trip to Grand Canyon West Rim in a relaxing bus from Las Vegas. Our buses are air-conditioned with panoramic windows. Enjoy stops at Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Hualapai Ranch. Don't be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out, book with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal. Book with a brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. By choosing Gray Line you ensure that you have the best of the best at your service
- Stop at Eagle Point, named after a majestic rock formation of an eagle in flight!
- Visit the Skywalk at Eagle Point and walk on the famous glass bridge with the canyon 4000 feet below you!
- See Native American cultural performances (weather permitting)
- Stop at Guano Point, wherewith a moderate hike you can climb to the top of the "Rock Pile" for an amazing 360-degree view of the mighty Colorado River snaking its way through the canyon floor.
- See Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- Gray Line 2020 Special offer, with every purchase of bus tours or bus tours with any combination of addons, receive a promo code for a 2 - 4 - 1 Vegas Night Strip Flight ($54.50 per person, without transfers). Details for redemption provided after purchase.
Due to Covid19 the following lunch substitution will be provided:
The Italian Sub Roll or Wrap – Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil, Oregano Spice, and Black Pepper. Mayo packets available upon request
Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Sub Roll or Wrap – Lemon Garlic Aioli, and Black Pepper
The Vegetarian Sub Roll or Wrap – Garlic & Lemon Hummus, Lemon Olive Oil, and Black Pepper
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.