Experience The Grand Canyon On A Personal Level By Taking Our Mercedes Sprinter Out To The Grand Canyon National Park. The Mercedes Sprinter Will Hold 12 Passengers Maximum Allowing For A Level Of Service Far Different From A Bus Tour. Arriving At The Grand Canyon You Will Be Taken To The Grand Canyon Visitors Center And IMAX Theater Complex For Lunch, And To View The IMAX Experience Movie
- Enjoy The IMAX Experience Movie a 45 Minute Film About the Grand Canyon Filmed Using IMAX Technology
- Professional Driver / Guide Will Provide Expert Narration Throughout The Tour
- Experience A More Personalized Tour Aboard Our 12 Seat Mercedes Sprinter
- Photo Opportunities At; Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point, Yavapai Point
- See The Extinct Volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Visit The Widest And Deepest Part Of The Grand Canyon South Rim (Over 8400 Ft. Deep And 21 Miles Across)
- Breakfast Included
- IMAX Movie Tickets Included
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the Grand Canyon Visitors Center
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center admission
- Bottled Water Served Throughout the Day
- Rest stops included in Kingman AZ
- Gray Line 2020 Special offer, with every purchase of bus tours or bus tours with any combination of addons, receive a promo code for a 2 - 4 - 1 Vegas Night Strip Flight ($54.50 per person, without transfers). Details for redemption provided after purchase.
- Mercedes Sprinter is not lift capable, collapsible wheelchairs only, user must be able to enter the vehicle on their own.
- Hotel Pickup Will Be Done Between 6:45AM - 7:15AM, This Information Will Be Available the Evening Prior to the Tour
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking