Escape the lights and sounds of Las Vegas and take a day trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim on a luxury bus tour from Las Vegas. Ride our luxury buses equipped with video monitors, restrooms and air conditioning. Explore the Grand Canyon in style riding with Buck Wild Tours aboard a state of the art Hummer, and see the Grand Canyon from a different view
- Don't be duped by competitors adding fees at checkout - book with confidence that you are getting the absolute lowest price!
- Book with a brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. By choosing Gray Line you ensure that you have the best of the best at your service.
- We will match or beat any competitors pricing!
- Explore the Grand Canyon in a Hummer
- Learn about the American Southwest and Ancient Inhabitants
- Discover facts about nature and how the Grand Canyon came to be
- Look for Elk and other wild animals along the way - you may see them if you watch closely
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- Professional Driver / Guide narrates the journey
- Lunch Served At The Grand Canyon Visitor's Center And IMAX Theater Complex
- Grand Canyon And Visitor’s Center Admission
- Rest Stops Included In Kingman AZ
- Gray Line 2020 Special offer, with every purchase of bus tours or bus tours with any combination of addons, receive a promo code for a 2 - 4 - 1 Vegas Night Strip Flight ($54.50 per person, without transfers). Details for redemption provided after purchase.
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Hummers are not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking