Prepare to be blown away while you experience one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World with a Grand Canyon Bus Tour at the South Rim National Park. Beginning over 17 million years ago, the Colorado River began forming the Grand Canyon. Over thousands of years, the Colorado River has been cutting through the many layers of rock and sediments while raising the Colorado Plateau. The Grand Canyon measures in at 277 miles long, and up to 18 miles wide as well as attaining a depth of over a mile deep
- Don't be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out book with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal.
- Book with a Brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. By choosing Gray Line you ensure that you have the best of the best at your service.
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South Rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air conditioning
- Professional driver/guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour.
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- Lunch served and the Grand Canyon Visitor's Center And IMAX Theater
- Grand Canyon And Visitor’s Center Admission
- Gray Line Las Vegas Exclusive Tour
- Rest Stops Included In Kingman AZ
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking